Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Rabbit is funny


I love rabbit. In my home, i have 3 rabbits. I love my rabbit very much. They are very funny and cute. Their eyes are very beautiful. Their very soft and their very sweet.
Everyday, i always give them food. Usually  i give some vegetable. The carrot and the cabbage. I give them carrot in the morning and i give them cabbage in the afternoon. They like the food. They eat it very greedy and foolish. I like the way they eat.
When my rabbits to were born, i give them names. They are Lulu, Lala and Lili. I think those names are very unique and fit for my rabbits, because my rabbits are twins.
Lulu, Lala, and Lili have different characters. Lulu is lively, Lala is naughty, and Lili is not active as the other.
They also have different colors. Lulu is white and black, Lala is white, and Lili is gray. I like their colors.
So, i will keep my rabbits. They always make me happy. When i’m sad, just my rabbits can make laugh. Therefore, there’s no other place in this world for my rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment